AMCs completing appraisal reports in direct competition with the independent appraiser As an appraiser, you have probably seen or heard that AMCs are hiring staff appraisers to complete appraisal assignments in local markets. What does this mean for independent fee appraisers? Here is some background information to consider. 54.1-2020 of the Code of Virginia states: An Appraisal Management Company is “a person or entity that (i) administers a network of independent contract appraisers, receives requests for appraisals from clients, and receives a fee paid by the client for the appraisals and (ii) enters into an agreement with one or more...
- January 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 11, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
- January 29, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- February 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- February 7, 2019 - February 8, 2019
- February 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- TruthBTold says: