California AB 5 – Legal For Appraisers
More than 375 California appraisers registered for the AB 5 webinar – I hope you didn’t miss it. I’ll be hosting my next free webinar for appraisers on January 31, 2020 – it’s the “California Legal Update just for Appraisers!”
In this free video webinar, I’ll cover:
- New 2020 laws relevant to California appraisers and appraisal firms (other than AB 5), including the California Consumer Privacy Act, and
- The very most important thing that appraisers can do in 2020 in every appraisal report of every type (whether residential, commercial, lending or non-lending) to avoid liability.
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes and end with live electronic Q&A. Registration is free.
If you are a California appraiser, please be sure to check out the special legal resource “Appraiser Law” that I have crafted for California appraisers. The concept is to bring first-class legal counsel to California appraisers at a very affordable cost. It enables appraisers to get legal counsel from me for a long list of legal issues related to appraisal work and operating small appraisal firms. Please read about it on www.appraiserlaw.com and find out how you can say “Peter Christensen is my lawyer.”
Thank you, Peter Christensen
- VA Appraisal Request Form at Heart of AIR Violation Class Action - May 23, 2023
- Lender Liability for a Negligent Appraisal? - October 26, 2022
- CFPB Investigations in Alleged Appraisal Discrimination - August 9, 2022