DataMaster Releases Beta UAD Compliant Version
DataMaster has recently released a beta UAD compliant version, called DataMaster Plus. With the new DataMaster Plus, all of the imported information is “UAD compliant” and in the proper format. No need to translate MLS data to meet the UAD standards. DataMaster Plus does this automatically. To learn about DataMaster Plus and its features, register for the webinar. The webinar includes:
- Brief overview of UAD.
- How DataMaster handles the UAD requirements.
- How to customized your DataMaster to fit your requirements.
- How to build profiles for different lenders and clients.
DataMaster is offering a free 14 day trial and is available on a subscription basis billed on a monthly basis. $75/month for one license, $65/month for 2 to 5 licenses, $60/month for 6-9 licenses, or $4/appraisal with a monthly minimum of $20/month and a monthly cap of $80/month. For more information go to DataMaster.
Watch the 4 minute demo video below:
- AMC Fee Impact on Appraisal Fee - June 1, 2023
- AMC Hires a Convicted Felon as Property Data Collector - May 5, 2023
- Borrowers With Good Credit Scores to Foot the Bill for Higher Risk Borrowers - April 21, 2023