Fast, Faster and Really Fast…
Appraiser must be comfortable valuing a property in 5-15 minutes using pictures…
Fast, Faster and Really Fast… Take a look at the ad for an in-house appraiser in the Atlanta area. How many of your are good enough to apply for this job?
Hybrid Appraisals: As each of you know the legality of Bifurcated (hybrid) appraisals has been questioned in Virginia. The VREAB has formed a committee to discuss this issue and provide some guidance to appraisers and appraisal management companies. The date of the committee meeting has not been announced yet. We will share this information as soon as it becomes available.
Skapinetz vs CoesterVMS.com: Every appraiser needs to read this court case.
Governor Ralph Northam Announces Administrative Appointments: Released October 12,2018
Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Kelvin “KC” Bratton of Roanoke, Supervising Appraiser, Office of Real Estate Evaluation, City of Roanoke
- H. Glenn James of Norfolk, Principal of Commercial First Appraisers, LLC
- Edythe Frankel Kelleher* of Fairfax County, Executive Director, Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation
- Robert Rochester* of Richmond, Chief Appraiser, Union Bank & Trust
Congratulations to all the appointees to the VREAB!
See the entire Press Release here. Save the date: October 23rd is the next Virginia Real Estate Appraiser Board Meeting.
- AMC Engagement Letter: Appraisers Do Not Include Your Invoice - July 28, 2023
- We the People… - April 9, 2023
- Federal Valuation Agency Impact on Appraisers & the Public - July 22, 2022