Call to Action
Latest posts by VaCAP Board (see all)
- Virginia is NOT Playing Around! - May 17, 2017
- Legislators Supportive of Appraiser Issues - May 15, 2017
- Appraisers Need to Rethink How to Conduct Business - May 4, 2017
Board meeting about AMCs hiring staff appraisers, email blasting, non C&R fees, & background checks.
VaCAP understands you are busy with lots of orders, but it is important for you to attend the VREAB Board Meeting on Tuesday April 26th. There will be a public comment period during the meeting. Every independent fee appraiser needs to voice concerns about AMCs hiring staff appraisers to complete appraisals, email blasting, the continuation of non customary and reasonable fees, and background checks. The public is not protected with any of these practices.
The Virginia Real Estate Appraisers Board Meeting
April 26th,@ 10:00 AM
9960 Mayland Dr
Richmond, VA 23233
See the meeting agenda on the Townhall
VaCAP exists….to unite, promote and preserve the appraisal profession. We are a 100%, non-profit volunteer organization and we are working on your behalf!
- The weekly communication is done by volunteers.
- Website Design and maintenance is done by volunteers.
- The Appraiser Directory was created and is maintained by volunteers.
- Our Facebook page was created and maintained by volunteers.
- Lobbying to our legislators is done by volunteers.
- Letters to AMCs are done by volunteers.
- Correspondence with appraisers via email and phone is done by volunteers.
- Working with other professional organizations is done by volunteers.
- Participating on the The Appraisal Foundation Advisory Council is done by volunteers.
- Attending Association of Appraiser Regulatory Officials Conferences is done by volunteers.
VaCAP is a successful organization because of our volunteers. We are well known through out the United States. Appraisers and other professional organizations from all over the country reach out to us and promote our efforts and initiatives. We need more volunteers to continue to unite, preserve and promote the appraisal profession.
Thank you to all the volunteers members of VaCAP. We can not do it without you!