Have questions or need help? Please contact us
with any comments, questions or concerns.
Latest posts by AppraisersBlogs (see all)
“Appraisal Oversight: The Regulatory Impact on Consumers and Businesses” Hearing
Frank Gregoire, a a state-certified residential appraiser in Florida, will testify on behalf of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) before the House Financial Services Committee’s Insurance, Housing and Community Opportunity Subcommittee on Thursday, June 28th. The hearing will focus on the appraisal industry and regulations impacting consumers and businesses. Mr. Gregoire holds the RAA Designation, is a two-time Chair of NAR’s Appraisal Committee, and has been active in NAR’s public policy committees since the early 1990s. Mr. Gregoire is on Panel II of the hearing.
- Mr. William B. Shear, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Don Rodgers, President, Association of Appraiser Regulatory Officials
- Mr. James R. Park, Executive Director, Appraisal Subcommittee, Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Mr. David Berenbaum, Chief Program Officer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mr. David Bunton, President, Appraisal Foundation
- Mr. Francois K. Gregoire, 2011 Chair, National Association of Realtors, Appraisal Committee
- Mr. Don Kelly, Executive Director, Real Estate Valuation Advocacy Association (REVAA), on behalf of REVAA and the Coalition to Facilitate Appraisal Integrity Reform
- Ms. Karen J. Mann, President, Mann & Associates Appraisers, on behalf of the American Society of Appraisers
- Ms. Sara Stephens, President, Appraisal Institute