Building a More Equitable Appraisal System
ASC 2021 Roundtable: Building a More Equitable Appraisal System
The Appraisal Subcommittee is hosting the second in a series of roundtables to explore issues of bias and inequities facing the appraisal industry and how to chart a path forward.
On November 9, 2021, the Appraisal Subcommittee (ASC) will convene its second ASC 2021 Roundtable: Building a More Equitable Appraisal System, to build upon the success of the first roundtable and address historical and contemporary factors that have contributed to the inequities challenging the appraisal system today. Please join us for the second event of this groundbreaking series, which will bring together leaders in government, finance, real estate, non-profits, and communities impacted by the appraisal system.
Featured speakers include Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee; Melody Taylor, Executive Director, Task Force on Property Appraisal and Valuation Equity; Danny Wiley, Senior Director of Single-Family Valuation, Freddie Mac; Vivian Li, Internal Audit Director, Freddie Mac, and more.
The second ASC 2021 Roundtable will take place on November 9 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET (10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT) and will include featured speakers, audience question and answer sessions, theme-based concurrent breakouts, and closing comments outlining next steps.
- Erika Poething – Special Assistant to the President for Housing and Urban Policy
- Vivian Li – Internal Audit Director, Freddie Mac
- Danny Wiley – Senior Director of Single-Family Valuation, Freddie Mac
- Melody Taylor – Executive Director, Task Force on Property Appraisal and Valuation Equity
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters – Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee
For more information or to register click here