“Practically” unsinkable! This isn’t a topic I generally spend a lot of time on. Partly because I am ‘uneducated’ (sans college degree) and partly because it bores people to death. Despite this I ask you to bear with me. It all started while I was listening to my favorite local radio stock market gurus on the way to wash my car. An expert from the firm of Dewey Fleecem & Howe (DF&H), or some such firm, was explaining the current stock market instability in a historical context. Since our inception as a nation, DF&H reports that we have had 45...
- Robin Baker Bedford on Facebook says:
- Scott Taylor on Facebook says:
- Eric Kennedy says:
- Thomas E Allen on Twitter says:
- Maureen Sweeney on Twitter says:
- Pia Martin on Facebook says: