You know an AMC product is low-balling your talents when they express repeated concern about your car (in blue).
I am contacting you today to gauge your interest in 2 new products we
are planning to offer our clients in approximately August of this year.
Our clients are collection product that would help streamline the lending process for low-risk loans. Below are the details, PLEASE REPLY WHETHER INTERESTED OR NOT SO WE CAN TALLY THE NUMBER OF APPRAISERS INVOLVED, THANK YOU!
What’s involved –
Product 1: A data collection: The first step of the process is Data Collection. This step is to capture the subject property characteristics, amenities, the site and any external influences. This is done using an Developed App. The Data Collection takes roughly the same amount of time as a typical inspection (30-45 minutes; at first may take a little longer until you get used to the program), but is complete before you leave the subject property.
* Fee is $60 and 2 day turn time
Product 2: a modified 1004 is completed by using the photos and info from the data collection. This is completed on a modified 1004 form, the form is the same; the only difference is the modified certification page.
- You will not have the drive time and save on fuel costs.
- You will not be putting miles on your vehicle.
- You will not have to drive by the comparable sales.
- You will not have to complete the 1004MC form.
- You will not have to enter the subject property characteristics. A sketch and photographs will be provided. These items will be provided at the time the assignment is ordered and automatically import into the amended 1004 product.
* Fee is $100 and 2 day turn time
Jonathan Miller is President and CEO of Miller Samuel Inc., a real estate appraisal and consulting firm he co-founded in 1986. He is a state-certified real estate appraiser in New York and Connecticut, performing court testimony as an expert witness in various local, state and federal courts.
Latest posts by Jonathan Miller (see all)