Free UAD Reader to Manage XML Appraisal Files UAD (Uniform Appraisal Dataset) is the appraisal format designed and required by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and adopted by FHA and VA. All GSE-destined appraisals as of September 1st, 2011 must be in strict UAD format. FHA and VA have announced they will both require UAD after January 1st, 2012. How do you open and read an appraisal file in the newly required “UAD” MISMO 2.6 XML format? a la mode UAD Reader is a free tool that lets anyone work with any appraisal in the new UAD MISMO 2.6 XML...
- Robin Baker Bedford on Facebook says:
- Scott Taylor on Facebook says:
- Eric Kennedy says:
- Thomas E Allen on Twitter says:
- Maureen Sweeney on Twitter says:
- Pia Martin on Facebook says: