Free Webinar on FHA Appraisal Requirements – Property Type
Latest posts by AppraisersBlogs (see all)
- The C&R Compensation Argument - August 20, 2018
- Limbo Anyone?How Low Will it Go? - August 6, 2018
- Just Because You’re Paranoid Doesn’t Mean They Aren’t After You - August 3, 2018
On August 28, 2013, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is offering a 90-minute webinar on FHA Appraisal Requirements. Webinar will cover:
- The lenders and appraisers responsibilities as it relates to FHA guidelines
- The marketability and value of the property and information about “For Your Protection Get a Home Inspection”
- Minimum Property Requirements
- Minimum Property Standards
- Appraisal Protocol
This webinar is designed for appraisers, underwriters, loan officers, processors, brokers, agents, any interested parties, and any individuals new to FHA.
Registration is required. Please hold on to the e-mail you receive after you register, you will need it to access the webinar. This webinar will be archived. Closed captioning available for the hearing impaired.