Please use good “netiquette” when posting comments: Be succinct, stay on topic, and respect others and their opinions. AppraisersBlogs (“AB” aka “The Blog”) encourages open and sincere communication but urges all users to remember that The blog is intended to be a resource for all.
AppraisersBlogs does not make a habit of censoring language or even passionate disagreements. We ask posters to be civil but ultimately it is the collective conscience of the blog readers and commenters that set the tone. This is a public forum. We try very hard to follow the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution though we have and will debar purely disruptive entities after explaining WHY. Post at your own risk of rebuttal.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS. By posting a comment on AB, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and will, at all times, provide accurate information when submitting information or materials on AB. If you provide any false information, AB reserves the right to remove any of your Postings (as such term is defined below) on AB. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of AB. AB is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on AB, or the consequences of any reliance on such transmission and/or information.
3. RIGHT TO USE. AppraisersBlogs is published as a resource for you. You may print and download materials and information from the AB Blog solely in connection with your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, distribute, publish, remove, or alter any proprietary notices or labels, transfer, exploit, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the AppraisersBlogs.
4. ENFORCING SECURITY. You should be aware that The Blog is a publicly available resource of AB. You therefore have no proprietary interest and no reasonable expectation of privacy while using AB. AB also reserves the right to monitor activity on this Blog without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on ab. AB will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, AB reserves the right to at any time, and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to AB, or any portion of The Blog, for any reason.
5. POSTINGS. AB provides the opportunity for users to share knowledge and post other helpful or meaningful information via public comments and articles/posts. By submitting content or information of any type (a “Posting”) to The Blog, you acknowledge that such submissions are nonconfidential for all purposes. Moreover, you agree that you will not post or transmit any of the following materials on the AB: anything that interferes with or disrupts The Blog or the operation thereof or that is contrary to the interests of AB or that may damage, lessen, or harm the goodwill or business reputation of AB and its services,
- statements or material that defames, harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, or in any way infringes on the rights of others,
- unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or privacy of another,
- statements or material that violates other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements,
- statements or material that encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law or regulation in any jurisdiction,
- statements or material that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person,
- statements or material that impersonates any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including employees and representatives of AB,
- anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person,
- statements or material that are inappropriate for the purposes of the AB Blog,
- statements or material that constitutes junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, and
- files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network, or The Blog.
6. NO PRESCREENING OF POSTINGS. AB is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring your or another user’s Postings to The Blog and encourages all of its users to use reasonable discretion and caution in making, evaluating, or reviewing any Posting. Moreover, and except as expressly authorized by AB or as provided below with respect to AB’s right and ability to delete or remove a Posting (or any part thereof), AB does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another user and does not make any representation with respect to, nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other user. Nevertheless, AB reserves the right to delete or take other action with respect to Postings (or parts thereof) that AB believes in good faith violate this TOU and/or are potentially unlawful. If you violate this TOU, AB may, in its sole discretion, delete the unacceptable content from your Posting, remove or delete the Posting in its entirety, issue you a warning, and/or terminate your use of The Blog. Moreover, it is a policy of AB to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you become aware of Postings that violate these rules regarding acceptable behavior or content, you may contact us here.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. AB, in its sole discretion, or other end users may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience in locating related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by AB and are maintained by third parties over which AB exercises no control. Accordingly, AB expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement or approval by AB, or affiliation with AB with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
8. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. MOREOVER, AB MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE BLOG AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. AB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILTY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE BLOG OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS IDENTIFIED OR DISCUSSED ON THE BLOG FOR ANY PURPOSE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL AB BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE BLOG OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE BLOG, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IDENTIFIED ON THE BLOG, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have questions regarding this TOU and/or AppraisersBlogs, please contact us here.